Saturday, June 2, 2012

Recipes Worth Saving

As cooking and baking tends to be a big part of my life, and I absolutely love sharing recipes, I have added a new tab to the top of my blog.  Click on "Recipes Worth Sharing" to find just that.  So far I've only added a couple recipes ... but more will be coming!

Note:  Please be patient as I try to figure out how to lay out my blogs to make
 them more simple to use...  It's not intuitive for me...

My first shared recipe for Black Bean Soup is to die for!  I've made it with black beans - all pureed up with my hand blender, but I've also tried it with navy beans and vegetables, leaving it as is (chunky).  Both were wonderful.  Just the right about of kick for our taste.  Doesn't hardly taste healthy, but it is.

Israeli Lentil Soup is also a great soup.  We love lentils!  I'll be sharing more of the recipes in the future, to be sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment